-Hi everybody. My name is Mrs. Desjardins and I will be teaching you Grade 12 Advanced Functions-Math this semester. I encourage each of you to view this website daily in order to obtain information which you might have missed during class concerning TESTS, QUIZZES, ASSIGNMENTS, ASSESSMENTS, DAILY HOMEWORK as well as any other important facts that I deem important to remind you. Your parents are also strongly encouraged to view this website in order that they might better be able to support your math work at home.
This course is AN ACADEMIC MATH course and as such will need you to have strong work habits such as:
Here are some strategies to help you get through this course:
- consistent daily homework, assignments, and assessments completed to the best of your ability
-Rereading your notes and the appropriate text section notes before doing homework is an ABSOLUTE MUST!!!
- assigned homework questions from the textbook checked with correct answers from the back of the textbook
- focused and on task during class lessons
- preparing thoroughly for tests, quizzes by reviewing and practicing on questions
- asking questions during class when confused or uncertain
-Extra help is always available, all you need to do is just ask. Lunch time is generally the best option, but we can always make other times work. Ten to fifteen minutes one to one can make all the difference!
-When you come to ask questions, have YOUR work ready to be checked over. If I donít see you attempting questions, I donít know where to look for the concept problems you might be having. Find a study buddy. Discussing the concepts together is an essential tool in helping to fully understand this course.
Good luck! Focus on doing well, rather than the marks you need to get into university!
No "Homework" exist(s)
Number of hits: 240